We are pleased to announce the general availability of SQL Admin Toolset 1.9.2. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the IDERA Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the IDERA website.
This release includes full support for SQL Server 2017 across all 24 SQL Admin tools, as well as updates and enhancements targeting ease of use and DBA productivity.
- Diagnostic Tools
- Backup Status: Now provides the backup timestamp for Availability Group nodes and improved reporting
- Administration Tools
- Database Mover: Users can now move from higher to lower versions and editions of SQL Server — a much requested feature giving DBAs more flexibility to test on back level versions
- Multi-Query: Enhancements to navigation efficiency and more powerful database search to help users find, sort and quickly run multiple queries for large numbers of databases
- Job Editor: New configuration options provide greater ease of use
- Job Mover: Offers more options to enable and disable copied jobs plus enhanced support for moving SSIS packages.
- Provide the ability to authenticate SQL instances across domains
- Address defects
For a more detailed list of the improvements, please review the release notes at http://wiki.idera.com/display/SQLAdminToolset/SQL+Admin+Toolset+Release+Notes