We are excited to announce the release of SQL Secure 3.2.
SQL Secure is an auditing and security tool for SQL Servers. It helps identifies vulnerabilities with SQL Server configurations and access, establishes security policies and baselines and alerts if there are any changes. SQL Secure provides updated security templates to support industry regulations such as HIPAA, Payment Card Industry (PCI), Center for Internet Security (CIS) and a number of other regulations.
What's New in SQL Secure 3.2?
This release includes additions and refreshes to the security templates and enhances our support of regulatory frameworks. There are a number of performance improvements in areas like Risk Assessment, Snapshot Comparison and Reporting. This release provide supports for SQL Server 2017.
Highlights of SQL Secure 3.2
- Added new security templates and updated others, allowing our users to stay current on industry regulations. Please note as with all regulations, users should consult with their legal departments to ensure they are in compliance. The updates and additions are:
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) – CIS 2005, CIS 2008 R2, CIS 2012, CIS 2014 and CIS 2016
- Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) & National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) – STIG 2012 & STIG 2014
- Sarbannes-Oxley (SOX) – SOX Section 404
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation – NERC
- Made performance improvements for Risk Assessments and Snapshot Comparisons
- Support for SQL Server 2017 as a monitored server, and installation on SQL Server 2017
- Enhanced the design and backend for the All Users Permissions Report, so the report can handle larger datasets. In addition, we have addressed the export to csv issue.
Product Documentation Links:
- Customers can access the new version via the Customer Portal
- New customers can access the trial version via the IDERA website
- SQL Secure Community Forum
- Release Notes