We’re excited to announce the General Availability of DB PowerStudio version 18.0 as the latest release of these powerful cross platform tools for database development, tuning and management.
DBPS continues to expand its platform support, broadening its potential target market to new sets of customers as well as implementing customer focused quality improvements.
New Platform Support for DBArtisan
We have added Support for Redshift for DBArtisan! This will allow our users to benefit from:
- Manage multiple platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, Db2, Sybase, Redshift) from one UI
- Proactively manage space, data and performance with built-in analytics
- Easily find and fix performance issues using intelligent diagnostics
- Move schema and table data across different platforms with ease
- Protect data security with view, grant and revoke of permissions
New Platform support for DBOptimizer
We have added PostgreSQL to DBOptimizer, specifically for Tuning! This will allow our customers take advantage of:
- Streamline tuning of SQL code on major DBMSs from one interface
- Tune SQL like a pro with automated performance optimization suggestions
- Tackle SQL queries with visual SQL tuning diagrams
For More information about DBOptimzer http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/db_optimizer/18.0/DBOptimizer_18.0.0_ReadMe.htm
For more information about DBPowerstuidio https://www.idera.com/dbpowerstudio-database-management-and-development-tools