IDERA is pleased to announce the general availability of Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8.3.
As we continue our FY18 themes of delivering focused customer improvements to performance, stability and quality,
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8.3 significantly improves:
- Report creation for all reports is approximately 75% faster
- New MIBs for Nimble, Fortinet, Dell Equallogic, APC Powernet, and Netbotx were added for easier monitoring of SNMP metrics.
- The Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.2 agent now supports big endian/little endian.
- It no longer tries to discover agents or WMI for powered off virtual machines,
- It alerts when no network devices are added
- Supports SNMP v3 global settings
- Discovers Meraki devices.
- Performance Check fixes
- SSL Check fix
- Display URL gadget fixes
- Alert profiles fixes for all Service Monitors
- Plixer Scrutinizer (Netflow) authentication updates
- Net-SNMP device metrics fixes.
Lastly, some general security enhancements are included in this release.
Questions or comments? Please let us know in the Uptime Infrastructure Monitor forums.