Monitoring for Hyper-V virtual machines
Monitoring of Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines directly through Hyper-V API is now supported in Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8. This support mirrors most of the features already supported for VMware.
Added repository support for MySQL 5.7; Plus support for MySQL 5.6; MS SQL Server 2012 SP3, 2014 SP1 and 2016; Oracle Database 12c
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor 7.8 now ships with MySQL 5.7 which provides greater performance and stability. Uptime Infrastructure Monitor repository now supports MySQL 64-bit, versions 5.6 and 5.7; Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP3, 2014 SP1 and 2016; plus Oracle 12c.
Added monitoring station and agent support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.4 and 12.1
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor monitoring station and agent now supports SUSE Linux Enterprise Server versions 11.4 and 12.1.
Added agent support for AIX 7.1 TL4 and 7.2 TL0; Solaris 11.3; RHEL 6.8; Ubuntu 16.04
Uptime Infrastructure Monitor agent now supports:
- IBM AIX 7.1 TL4, AIX 7.2 TL0
- Oracle Solaris 11.3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.8
- Ubuntu Server 16.04
Updated Capacity and What If Capacity Gadgets
Improved style for edit gadget drop down; works better in smaller gadget spaces. Included several bug fixes.
General Improvements and Many, Many Bug Fixes
- Support for SNMP v1 devices
- Greatly improved SNMP monitor combines direct OID access (walk or get) as well as MIB based SNMP polling and endpoint mapping (putting a friendly name on things)
- Improved web monitoring supports SNI for SSL connections and improved handling of server response codes
- New *NIX agents and Linux agent installation support for systemd
- Reporting improvements and bug fixes
- Many improvements in connection handling create much improved reliability and performance across the solution