We’re excited to announce the general availability of DB PowerStudio 17.0.3. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the Idera Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the Idera Website
What’s new in DB PowerStudio 17.0.3?
- DBArtisan now supports the most recent Sybase version, Sybase 16.0.
- Users can now use DBArtisan Debugger with Sybase version 16.0.
- Resolved a customer issue with Code Assist. Customers with very large DB2 scripts can now enter a new field into the existing SQL script.
- Provided complete support of the Pivotal Greenplum platform.
- Now supports the most recent Sybase version, Sybase 16.0.
- Users can now use Rapid SQL Debugger with Sybase version 16.0.
- We also addressed issues that impact usability like jumpiness when scrolling with arrow keys.
DB Optimizer and DB Change Manager
Several customer issues are fixed, including stored procedures and data source names longer than 30 characters and special character support in passwords.
Questions or comments? Please let us know in the Idera Community.