We are pleased to announce the general availability (GA) of IDERA ER/Studio 17.0.2
ER/Studio 17.0.2 contains improvements and enhancements in a number of areas within the product suite:
- Corrected intermittent issues with "save as" operation for workspaces
- Corrected minor errors in editing of "User" task type
- Several usability improvements when working with Business Data Objects
- Corrected restriction of visibility of models for users defined with "No Access" to specific projects.
- Resolved intermittent conflicts on repository check-in for DB2 tablespaces
- Corrected intermittent errors when performing "Get Latest" from the repository for diagrams containing relationships with inherited color defaults.
- Corrected an issue that emerged in the 17.0 release that restricted branch & merge capability
- MetaWizard improvements and enhancements.
- Improved interactive model viewer user experience utilizing all available screen space.
- Improved publishing of data model diagrams containing a large number of attachments.
- Corrected an issue in Oracle hosted environments when checking in diagrams with very large attachments.
- Numerous usability improvements to the Repository & Team Server configurator
- Corrected installation issues for some DB2 hosted environments
Detailed release notes can be found in our product documentation pages:
Through ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition, we provide a comprehensive, collaborative platform that encompasses Data Modeling, Business Process Modeling, and Enterprise Architecture to establish a foundation for governance initiatives. This builds on our strong history in which we have provided integrated data and process modeling within the ER/Studio suite. Other solutions in the marketplace claim to do the same, but are comprised of separate, non-integrated products which are a barrier to collaboration rather than an enabling teamwork.
ER/Studio is sold in multiple editions:
- Standalone products
- ER/Studio Data Architect – for standalone data modeling.
- ER/Studio Business Architect – for standalone business process and conceptual modeling.
- ER/Studio Professional Professional Edition
- Combines ER/Studio Data Architect modeling tool with the repository to enable model sharing and facilitates updates to the models by multiple modelers, utilizing model check-out and check-in capabilities.
- ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
- In addition to the capabilities offered in the professional edition, Enterprise Team edition that provides additional model and metadata sharing, business process modeling, UML modeling, cross-organizational collaboration, and an enterprise glossary. It includes Data Architect, Business Architect, Software Architect, MetaWizard, Repository & Team Server.
More information can be found on the ER/Studio Product pages:
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-enterprise-data-modeling-and-architecture-tools
ER/Studio Data Architect: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-data-architect-software
ER/Studio Business Architect: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-business-architect-software
Product documentation: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/er_studio/