There are three distinct approaches organizations can follow to implement Data Governance. There is the command-and-control approach, the traditional approach and the non-invasive approach to putting a formal program in place. The benefits and the issues that result from the selected approach may not be what you think they are.
Watch the Geek Sync webinar replay with Bob Seiner comparing and contrasting the three approaches to Data Governance while targeting the results at helping you to select the appropriate approach for your organization.
In this webinar, Bob provides details of:
- Three approaches to implementing a Data Governance program
- The core components that must be addressed (and how they differ by approach)
- A tool you can use to select the most appropriate approach to Data Governance
- Why the selection of approach is a critical decision
- How to select the best approach for your organization
The speaker, Bob Seiner, is a thought-leader in the field of Data Governance and is known for his unique approach to the discipline. Bob focuses on consultative mentoring with his clients as the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services (KIKconsulting.com) and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com).
View a preview of the Geek Sync webinar replay below: