Announcing SQL Secure 3.1.200 General Availability
We are pleased to announce the general availability of SQL Secure 3.1.200. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the IDERA Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the IDERA website.
This release includes a number of quality improvements and installer enhancements. Here are a few key highlights:
- With this release, user can reference decommissioned instance snapshots for auditing and historical purposes. Previously SQL Secure removed permissions data if a server is removed from auditing or decommissioned.
- Ensure product compatibility with TLS 1.2 to support updated security and PCI requirements.
- Improved usability by making it easier to delete old instances that are no longer valid for an organization.
- Display the cluster name for a virtual server that is part of a failover cluster.
- Extend the Authorized Account Check to include a list of authorized users to compare.
For a more detailed list of minor improvements, please review the release notes at
Known issues with this release are documented at