Determine the health of instances by collecting real-time statistics. Such statistics include backup devices, databases, error logs, locks, logins, performance counters, processes, and agent errors.
With the Server Statistics tool of SQL Admin Toolset, display a comprehensive list of real-time statistics for instances of SQL Server.
This is how easy it is:
- Connect to one or more instances.
- Display the statistics of the instances.
- Display details by expanding a node in the statistics tree and selecting a data point.
- Copy the results to the Windows Clipboard, and save the results as an XML and CSV text file.
Watch the video for more details:
For SQL Admin Toolset:
- Download a free, fully functional, 14-day trial.
- Register for a live demonstration on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm CT.
- Request a personalized demonstration.
- Request a price quotation.
Save almost 40% off the regular price when you purchase online. Take advantage of this limited time offer and pay only $253 per user with the first year of maintenance included! That is only $11 per tool! Hurry, this offer ends December 31th! Save Now!