We are pleased to be a part of this year’s virtual SSWUG conference taking place April 28-29. There is a rockstar lineup of presenters which includes some of IDERA’s very own SQL experts along with IDERA ACEs, Thomas LeBlanc and Vicky Harp. If you have not had the chance to attend the conference in the past, you can register for this year’s conference and it is completely free to register.
Below you will find the schedule of speaking events:
Thursday, April 28 (all times EDT)
- 11:05 am – Reading Execution Plans for Performance Tuning, Thomas LeBlanc, Data Warehouse Architect and IDERA ACE
- 12:10 pm – Bridging the Gap with Business Data Objects, Ron Huizenga, Senior Product Manager, IDERA (ER/Studio)
- 1:15 pm – Getting Started with Tabular Analysis Services, Thomas LeBlanc, Data Warehouse Architect and IDERA ACE
- 2:20 pm – The Data Warehouse of the Future, Stan Geiger, Product Manager, IDERA (Business Intelligence)
- 3:25 pm – What is the SSIS Catalog? and Why do I care? Stan Geiger, Product Manager, IDERA (Business Intelligence)
Friday, April 29 (all times EDT)
- 12:10 pm – Introduction to SQL 2016 Temporal Tables, Vicky Harp, Corporate Strategist, IDERA and IDERA ACE
- 4:30 pm – Database Benchmarking: Miseries, Myths and Misconceptions, Bert Scalzo, Oracle® ACE and Senior Product Manager, IDERA (Database Tools)
“With more than 500,000 members worldwide, SSWUG.org is one of the largest community-driven sites serving the needs of IT professionals and their technology-related questions,” said Vicky Harp, corporate strategist at IDERA. “Year after year, I’m proud that IDERA sponsors this semi-annual meeting in such a way that makes it possible for people to come together to share new tips and tricks, and best practices with peers.”
You can register for this free event on the conference website.