There are three distinct approaches organizations can follow to implement Data Governance. There is the command-and-control approach, the traditional approach and the non-invasive approach to putting a formal program in place. The benefits and the issues that result from the selected approach may not be what you think they are.
Watch the educational Geek Sync webinar “How to select the appropriate approach to data governance” with Robert Seiner to learn more about the three approaches to data governance. He will outline the similarities and differences in the approaches and provide examples of the results you can expect from each.
In this webinar, Robert will provide details of:
- Three approaches to implementing a data governance program
- The core components you must address and how they differ by approach
- A tool you can use to select the most appropriate approach to data governance
- Why selecting an approach is a critical decision
- How to select the best approach for your organization