* Log Analyzer code has been completely refactored resulting in better performance and stability and more maintainable code.
* The progress indicator for downloads in Log Analyzer page is now a true quantitative progress bar.
* Error messages in Log Analyzer were rewritten. Every single possible error is now differentiated by a specific message providing help for the situation.
* When downloading a log MONyog would continue to download in the background until end of file even after STOP button was clicked.
* In the display of queries from the Processlist page special characters could garble.
* Also in Log Analyzer page special characters would not always be indentified correctly. This bug also affected records with binary data. Both display and grouping was affected (depending on where those occurred – in plain strings or in identifiers)
* Display of servers is now sorted in the order of the server/connection name. Earlier the internal ID was used for sorting. Also note that now no MONyog restart is required for changing sort order. A connection rename alone will do.