Changes (as compared to 4.02) include:
* Added a new interface for customizing helper functions. Any customization to helper functions and functions added by user used with earlier versions has to be migrated manually to this version. But from this version and onwards a GUI-'conflict resolver' will guide user similar to how it works for customized counters.
* Added an option to change the refresh interval from the processlist page.
* Processlist-based sniffer will no longer show the query SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST executed by MONyog (note this only applies the processlist-based sniffer not for the processlist page where user has configurable filtering options).
* Added an option "apply to all servers having the same tag" when editing server registration details.
* Added an option to attach the output of SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST and SHOW GLOBAL STATUS to alert e-mails (and not traps) for a counter (but of course not functional if server or connection is down!).