Changes (as compared to beta 2) include a maturing 'Wayback Machine' and a single bug fix in the replication page:
* Chart in Wayback Machine will be displayed aggregating data on years/months/days/hours/minutes depending on the data.
* When user clicks on a row in the query list of the Wayback machine a pop-up opens with information about thread-id, user and host along with full query.
* The list of queries in Wayback Machine will not be rendered if there are more than 2000 queries in the time period. There is a user control that can be activated in such case. The reason is that every 1000 queries take around 1 seconds to render on an average desktop system. This also means that we can now display the list of queries before zooming (provided still that there not more than 2000 queries to display).
* The chart in the Wayback machine page now only displays one variable. There is a choice between "Threads connected" and "No. of slow queries" (based on 'slow_queries' status variable).
* The replication overview page could hang if master(s) and slave(s) were different MySQL versions not returning the same types of information for SHOW SLAVE STATUS (example: MySQL 5.5 returns more details than MySQL 5.1).