Changes (as compared to Monyog MySQL Monitor 5.66) include:
* Fixed a rare crash occurring in CSO's (Custom SQL Objects).
* Fixed a UI issue in Realtime's lower pane. Only Safari browsers were affected.
* Monyog did not retain LDAP group authentication details after restart.
* Monyog's interface for specifying LDAP groups did not allow for more than 64 characters.
* Query Analyzer did not show queries when time range was selected with slow log and general log tables (log files were not a problem) as the source for Query Analyzer.
* CSV-reports exported from Monitors page could show wrong values for a few monitors.