We are pleased to announce the general availability of SQL Diagnostic Manager 10.2. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the Idera Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the Idera Website. This release includes the following features:
What’s New in Diagnostic Manager 10.2?
- Time-based drilldown in SQL Diagnostic Manager. Select any time range on any graph to zoom in for more detail and isolate that time range as you navigate to other graphs.
- History Range Control. Choose the range being displayed with a common control to specify start date and time and end date and time or select the most recent history.
- Performance Improvements. Extensive scalability and user productivity improvements.
Note for users of IDERA Dashboard: This release does not include installation of IDERA Dashboard, but the interface already registered with an existing installation should still work. You have three options if you are interested in using IDERA Dashboard:
- Wait for the release of SQL Diagnostic Manager 10.2.1. – The IDERA Dashboard add-on installation will be added back to the package as part of the DM 10.2.1 release.
- Upgrade an existing SQL Diagnostic Manager 10.1.x installation. – The existing Diagnostic Manager interface for IDERA Dashboard will continue to function after the upgrade of the other components to SQL Diagnostic Manager 10.2
- Volunteer for Beta for SQL Diagnostic Manager 10.2.1. – If you want an early look at the updated Diagnostic Manager interface in IDERA Dashboard and you are willing to live with beta restrictions (no upgrade from beta, no direct Technical Support, etc.) then e-mail a note to me or inform your sales representative.
Questions or comments? Please let us know in the SQL Diagnostic Manager forum.