ER/Studio and WhereScape integration
The continuing mission to flow data quick and secure from source to consumer
The latest release of ER/Studio 19.1.1 advances IDERA’s mission to flow data from source to consumer in the fastest, most efficient, and well-governed manner possible.
Imagine your data stewards in the data governance tool of their choice setting the requirements on security for data. Imagine all those requirements driving the automatic creation of security policies and structures in a well-governed data warehouse. Thanks to the new integration with WhereScape 3D, you can achieve all of this and more!
Join the session "Data architecture, data governance and data warehouse automation. The ER/Studio Integration with WhereScape" on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 10 am CST to see the next generation in data discovery, data modeling, and data delivery.
If you are a data modeler, data architect, data analyst, or warehouse architect who is keen to know more about the brand new integration between ER/Studio and WhereScape: This event is the perfect opportunity to watch this new release in action.
During this one-hour session, our experienced solution architects will walk you through creating marked up data source models in ER/Studio that are delivered in WhereScape 3D.
Attendees will explore how this integration:
- supports the curation process and reduces the metadata gathering phase
- assists warehouse architects in deciphering the meaning and context of data by using logical data models and the business glossary
- dramatically reduces the effort of collecting metadata and makes the warehouse delivery process even more efficient.
- provides automations that apply security to data in the warehouse from applying data policies to business terms coming through integrating with Collibra
- ensures that you can protect sensitive, personal, and valuable data
- drives data vault, 3NF, dimensional, and star schema design