Are you curious about who the customers of SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server are in terms of the type of organization, industry, and country?
And are you curious what the size and the deployment model of their SQL Server environment are?
And are you curious these customers have to say about in terms of the team and organizational impact, quantifiable results, competitors, and recommendations?
Read the 1-page summary of the survey results from TechValidate.
Also, read the TechValidate case studies with testimonials, challenges, use cases, and results for:
- Aviva — Global 500 insurance company in the United Kingdom
- DealerSocket — a medium enterprise automotive and transport company in the United States of America
- Emory Healthcare — a large enterprise health care company in the United States of America
- Liwest Kabelmedien — a medium enterprise media and entertainment company in Austria
- MFA Oil Company — a large enterprise energy and utilities company in the United States of America
- MicronNexus — a medium enterprise hospitality company in Germany
- New Market Group — a small business professional services company in Canada
- South African National Blood Service — a non-profit organization in South Africa
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited — a Global 500 computer services company in Ecuador
- Zip Line – a small business financial services company in the United States of America
For SQL Diagnostic Manager to SQL Server, view its product page, download a free, fully functional, 14-day trial, request a product demonstration, and request a price quotation.