Well, I needed to make some configuration changes to my SQL Server instances I have installed on my developer machine but I notice I couldn't find the "SQL Server Configuration Manager". So, doing some search for this component I found the following Microsoft link:
This component is no longer available on your Windows application menu and I don't know why? You will need to go to any console Prompt using either PowerShell or DOS then navigate to the following path: "C:\Windows\syswow64\" and search for "SQLServerManagerxx.msc" application:
Then, execute the line and you'll open application.
Below is the list of available SQL Server Configuration Manager versions:
- SQL Server vNext : C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager14.msc
- SQL Server 2016: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager13.msc
- SQL Server 2014: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager12.msc
- SQL Server 2012: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager11.msc
- SQL Server 2008: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SQLServerManager10.msc
Now, I can start making configuration changes to any of my SQL Server instances.