This Custom Monitor is for Service Pack 5 and Up Only
This plug-in service monitor provides the following Windows Terminal Services counters:
Terminal ServicesActive Sessions
Terminal ServicesInactive Sessions
Terminal ServicesTotal Sessions
This monitor you are able to run on a Unix or Windows system because the visual basic script is run on the agent side instead of the Monitoring station side.
Monitoring Station Side:
– extract monitor scripts to into scripts on the monitoring station
– use erdcloader to load the check_wts.xml file
– the monitor will appear on your Add Service Instance page as 'Terminal Service Connections'
– Instructions more detail in README.txt
– extract agent side vbs script on agent system (wintermservagent.zip)
– Set up registry keys for custom script settings for up.time agnet
– Instructions in more detail in README.txt
3 Files included in this post
This is agent side script to gather windows terminal service counters
This is monitor side script for unix systems
This is monitor side script for windows systems.