Zum heutigen Geburtstag 🙂
Neuerungen und Hinweise:
(Zur Zeit nur in englischer Sprache)
New features in 10.3.1
- Expanded support for iOS 12 and iPhone X series devices.
- RAD Server Console UI redesign and migration to the Ext JS framework (available via GetIt).
- Improved FireDAC support for Firebird 3.0.4 and Firebird embedded.
- HTTP and SOAP Client Library Enhancements on Windows.
- Two new IDE productivity tools: Bookmarks and Navigator (available via GetIt).
Bookmarks extends the IDE’s previous marking of locations in the code editor. A single shortcut creates a new bookmark, and bookmarks in the current and all files are shown in a docked window, with syntax highlighting and contextual information about the bookmark, such as which method it’s in. It also supports caret bookmarks, a stack of locations you can jump backwards by pressing Escape.
Navigator allows you to quickly jump to any location in your unit through intelligent search for Delphi. Press Ctrl+G and start typing, and go to the uses clause, any method, a property, a property’s backing fields or methods, and any other code element. It also adds a minimap for both Delphi and C++, a side panel like a scrollbar showing a miniature version of your code.
- 15 new custom VCL Windows and Multi-Device FireMonkey styles (Available via GetIt).
10 new VCL Windows styles that users can apply to their Windows applications. This includes a number of Win 10 specific themes and VCL styles that match the new FMX styles.
Also included is a set of 5 different FireMonkey multi-device styles with theming support for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
Many of the styles come in different color variants.
Bitmap Style Designer templates are also included.
Die vorherigen Hotfixes sind natürlich integriert!
- C++ Toolchain Hotfix (released on January 21st, 2019).
- RAD Server Database Migration Patch (released on December 14th, 2018).
- IDE Patch (released on December 14th, 2018).
- Missing Files Patch (released on December 5th, 2018).
Installation durch De/Neuinstallation (Einstellungen bleiben erhalten [auf Wunsch])
10.3.1 geht auch für die Community Edition(!)