We are very excited to share that Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 10.3.1 are now available. February 14th is also Delphi’s birthday.
10.3 Rio Release 1 (also known as 10.3.1) builds on the feature set of 10.3 by adding new capabilities throughout the product. Delphi 10.3.1, C++Builder 10.3.1 and RAD Studio 10.3.1 are now available for any active Update Subscription customer.
The installers are available for download for customers on Update Subscription on the following registered users download pages:
- RAD Studio: https://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/rad_studio
- Delphi Rio: http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/delphi
- C++Builder Rio: http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/c_builder
Key RAD Studio 10.3.1. Features:
- 10.3.1 adds IDE Productivity Tools including Bookmarks and Navigator. These tools help developers quickly move around their code, useful in large units; locate and remember important areas; and visually quickly scroll through their current code within the IDE (available for download via the GetIt Package Manager in the IDE)
- Expanded support for iOS 12 and iPhone X series devices, designed to meet Apple’s new March 2019 App Store requirements
- New custom styles for quickly updating the look and feel of an application. New in 10.3.1 are 5 new FireMonkey multi-device styles with theming support for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS and 10 new VCL Windows styles that users can apply to their Windows (available for download via the GetIt Package Manager in the IDE)
- HTTP and SOAP Client Library Enhancements on Windows, including support for compression decoding and client certificate support, respectively.
- A RAD Server Console UI redesign and migration to the Ext JS framework, providing an enhanced experience when viewing RAD Server API analytics. We’ve also expanded our RAD Server push notification support to target more devices and added support for additional analytics data (available for download via the GetIt Package Manager in the IDE)
- RAD Studio 10.3 Release 1 adds enhanced FireDAC support for Firebird 3.0.4 and Firebird embedded
- Improved C++17 Win32 Support enhances productivity, better compiler optimizations, and faster code
Also included in 10.3.1 are over 150 quality improvements for customer reported issues.
- Product Page: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new-in-10-3-rio
- Docwiki: http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/10.3_Rio_-_Release_1
- Feature Matrix: https://www.embarcadero.com/docs/rad-studio-feature-matrix.pdf
Looking to download a RAD Studio 10.3.1 Trial? Visit https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/start-for-free
To view the special 10.3.1 related offers, please visit https://www.embarcadero.com/radoffer