On behalf of the entire Aqua Data Studio team, we’re excited to announce the release of Aqua Data Studio version 21.1 with Enhancements in the following areas.
We added Support for the new serverless platform, Amazon Athena! This adds to Aqua Data Studio’s support of over 40 database platforms!
- Now Aqua Data Studio gives you the benefit of registering, connecting, querying and analyzing your data stored in Athena.
- Now Aqua Data Studio gives you the ease to analyze data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL, therefore saving valuable time.
We have expanded the Ultimate Edition for MongoDB by adding support for import and export using a JSON file.
We updated the platforms drivers to support newer versions of PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL and Snowflake
We have updated our support for VoltDB to handle DDL in a query analyzer Window
- This will allow these particular users to construct sophisticated database queries without ever writing a line of SQL to save very valuable time
- Select tables and columns from the graphical user interface to build dynamic code more quickly and efficiently
- Leverage the rich set of visual options including joins, group bys, sort order, and equality comparisons.
Join us for our upcoming webinar where you will learn about the many features and capabilities of Aqua Data Studio.
Learn Aqua Data Studio Overview
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2021
Time: 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
Download a Trial: Aqua Data Studio Trial Download
View Documentation: Aqua Data Studio Documentation
See What’s New in this release: What's new in version 21.1