On behalf of the entire Aqua Data Studio team, we’re excited to announce the release of Aqua Data Studio version 19.5 with major Enhancements in the following areas.
Platform Additions and Updates
We have extended our Platform Support to include MariaDB, Amazon Aurora, and Google SQL Cloud, bringing the total number of platforms to 31.
We have added database enhancements for the following platforms: MySQL, Apache Derby, PostgreSQL, Pivotal Greenplum, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, and Vertica.
Highlights of Visual Analytics
This will help business analysts be even more efficient when developing reports for business users to help their companies make better business decisions.
- Improved cell sizing support
- Sorting to support table calculations
- Custom colors for value ranges
- Added discrete mode for measure fields
- Added expanding the width of columns
- Linking parameters across different data sources
Highlights of Query Builder
Improvements to the Query Builder give database developers and database administrators even more options to build queries faster and more efficient to support a wider array of application needs.
- Added a search feature to find columns
- Enhanced import tools for Excel
- Enhanced import tools for Data Options
Join us for our upcoming webinar where you will learn about the many features and capabilities of Aqua Data Studio.
Learn Aqua Data Studio Overview
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Time: 8am PST / 11am EST
Download the datasheet to learn more.