Idera is excited to announce Version 20.5 of Aqua Data with major Enhancements in the following areas.
Platform support now includes Amazon RDS for MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL!
Aqua Data Studio now provides these Amazon RDS databases with the following specific benefits listed below:
- Aqua Data Studio will run on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Apple macOS
- One integrated development environment (IDE) client for over 30 data sources, now including these platforms
- Modern and intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Flexible administration of object and management of data
- Efficient SQL editor, SQL checker, visual query builder, and ER diagram modeler
- Powerful data visualization and analytics with dashboards and reporting
- In-depth comparison of schema, data, and files, and synchronization of schema
- Easy integration with version control systems for SQL and files
Aqua Data Studio provides a SQL Validator for Google BigQuery:
This feature will provide Aqua Data Studio users with two specific benefits:
- Capability to see if the query is valid or not, solidifying whether the user wants to use this query
- How much the query will cost when run using the Google BigQuery services
Aqua Data Studio provides Snowflake users with the capability to use Snowflake Stages:
- Snowflake Stages are used for loading/unloading data from files into tables
- Internal – Store files internally within Snowflake
- External – Store externally (Azure and S3 buckets) that is referenced by the stage
- Snowflake role changes in the Query Analyzer window
- Allowing the user to do Database cloning
Aqua Data Studio now provides Windows Task Scheduler!
This is valuable because it will allow users to schedule tasks across all databases.
- Allows the user to run a query in the future
- Allows the user to email or store the results
Aqua Data Studio will now allow you to have access to External and Internal Devices via tunneling and port forwarding.
- This capability allows the user to access external devices or computer services on other networks
- Allows the user to configure the tunnel for a port from local machine to a remote SSH server is now inside of ADS
Aqua Data Studio now uses an open JDK.
Aqua Data Studio is now using the OpenJDK as Oracle is now charging users who install the "Java Runtime Machine" which is required to run Java based applications.
Join us for our upcoming webinar where you will learn about the many features and capabilities of Aqua Data Studio.
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Time: 11:00 am PST / 2:00 pm EST
Follow the links below for Aqua Data Studio Trial download and the Whats New in this version 20.5.
Aqua Data Studio Trial Download