Database administrators spend most of their time keeping databases running with little time to focus on performance and future-proof the environment.
Aqua Data Studio is a versatile, industry-leading database IDE that runs on Apple, Linux, and Windows.
Database administrator pain points
Database administrators often struggle with managing their databases because they:
- Spend too much time on fighting fires.
- Take too long to find and fix problems.
- Do not have enough time to set up proactive measures.
- Get blamed for things beyond her control, such as resources and SQL queries.
Aqua Data Studio features
Aqua Data Studio can improve the lives of database administrators by:
- Define and identify tables, columns, indexes, and views with a lightweight tool.
- Reverse-engineers existing databases to create physical entity-relationship diagrams.
- Compare and synchronize the data definition language of schema objects between databases.
Database IDE benefits
As a result, Aqua Data Studio allows database administrators to:
- Verify that databases are secure and backed up.
- Prevent surprises concerning problems and disasters.
- Advance their SQL and database skills.
“Aqua Data Studio is the best database IDE in existence. It gives us great pleasure to use it.”
Jared Rypka-Hauer, Application Developer, Continuum Media Group LLC (large enterprise, computer software, USA)