Database administrators spend most of their time keeping databases running with little time to focus on performance and future-proof the environment.
Aqua Data Studio is a versatile, industry-leading database IDE that runs on Apple, Linux, and Windows.
Database administrator pain points
Database administrators often struggle with managing their databases because they:
- Spend too much time on fighting fires.
- Take too long to find and fix problems.
- Do not have enough time to set up proactive measures.
- Get blamed for things beyond her control, such as resources and SQL queries.
Aqua Data Studio features
Aqua Data Studio can improve the lives of database administrators by:
- Define and identify tables, columns, indexes, and views with a lightweight tool.
- Reverse-engineers existing databases to create physical entity-relationship diagrams.
- Compare and synchronize the data definition language of schema objects between databases.
Database IDE benefits
As a result, Aqua Data Studio allows database administrators to:
- Verify that databases are secure and backed up.
- Prevent surprises concerning problems and disasters.
- Advance their SQL and database skills.
“Aqua Data Studio is the best database IDE in existence. It gives us great pleasure to use it.”
Jared Rypka-Hauer, Application Developer, Continuum Media Group LLC (large enterprise, computer software, USA)
Learn More About Aqua Data Studio
To learn more about how Aqua Data Studio can help your organization, please click here or contact Sales.