We are pleased to announce the general availability (GA) of IDERA ER/Studio 18.5
ER/Studio 18.5 is a major release that includes a new user interface. Customers using this release will benefit from a more attractive and intuitive user interface that makes it easier for new users to use the tool. We have also updated our support for the Oracle database platform. It also includes integration with Aqua Data Studio. This allows connection between Data Architects, DBAs and developers, while providing integration with DevOps processes.
ER/Studio Data Architect 18.5
Improvements to Data Architect were made in the following areas:
- New Ribbon Bar
- Modern Microsoft Office style ribbon bar with intuitive layout and themes, thus minimizing number of “clicks” for user functionality
- New icons that allow users to easily find important functions
- Advanced tooltips to explain functions
- Quick Access Toolbar to make popular functions more accessible
- New symbol formatting functions to make coloring objects easier and faster
- Oracle 18c/19c support for reverse and forward engineering
- Aqua Data Studio integration. Streamline the deployment process by exporting SQL scripts to ADS to connect the design world with deployment and DevOps processes. As designs change, analyze and push code to source control systems such as Subversion, CVS, Git, and Perforce and deploy to the database.
Team Server/Repository 18.5
Improvements to Team Server were made in the following areas:
- Oracle 18c/19c support for Team Server
- REST API Improvements to enable faster and more comprehensive integration with Team Server.
There were no changes to ER/Studio Business Architect and Software Architect, both of which retain the 18.0 version number.
Note. All 18.x clients and servers are cross compatible.
Detailed release notes can be found in our product documentation pages: