We are pleased to announce the availability of the ER/Studio Data Architect 18.0.1 patch release
ER/Studio 18.0.1 Data Architect corrects an error when connecting to SQL Server using windows credentials when reverse engineering a database (issue ERS-27184). Due to changes in the SQL server native driver, a potential connection error can occur when attempting connection with the 18.0.0 version of Data Architect.
Existing ER/Studio 18.0 download packages have been updated to include the new 18.0.1 Data Architect client. Data Architect 18.0.1 can be downloaded from the maintenance portal using this link.
Please use the following steps to update your client computers:
- Uninstall ER/Studio Data Architect 18.0.0
- Install ER/Studio Data Architect 18.0.1 (as Admin)
It is not necessary to update any other ER/Studio 18.0 applications. Data Architect 18.0.1 is fully compatible with other components in ER/Studio 18.0 Enterprise Team Edition and Professional Edition.
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition is a comprehensive, integrated collaboration suite that encompasses data modeling, business process modeling, enterprise architecture and data governance. The integration of visual models with metadata is critical to enable understanding across all stakeholder groups, enabling governance and business alignment.
ER/Studio is sold in multiple editions:
- Standalone Products
- ER/Studio Data Architect – standalone data modeling
- ER/Studio Business Architect – standalone business process modeling, conceptual modeling
- ER/Studio Professional Edition
- Combines ER/Studio Data Architect with a model repository facilitating model sharing, enterprise data dictionaries, version control and cross model integration.
- ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
- All professional edition capabilities, plus additional model and metadata sharing, integrated business process modeling, UML modeling, enterprise business glossaries, metadata management and data governance. Other solutions in the marketplace claim to do the same, but are comprised of separate, non-integrated products which are barriers to collaboration rather than enabling teamwork.
More information can be found on the ER/Studio Product pages:
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-enterprise-data-modeling-and-architecture-tools
ER/Studio Data Architect: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-data-architect-software
ER/Studio Business Architect: https://www.idera.com/er-studio-business-architect-software
Product documentation: http://docs.embarcadero.com/products/er_studio/