SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–IDERA, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of powerful database productivity tools, today announced an SQL Server performance presentation and the 2018 members of its Advisors and Community Educators (ACE) program at the annual PASS Summit 2017, the world’s largest gathering of SQL Server professionals.
At IDERA’s PASS Summit booth (#112), the company will feature the following tools:
- SQL Diagnostic Manager – helps database administrators (DBAs) easily monitor and view the performance of their physical and virtual server environments.
- ER/Studio 17 – includes significant enhancements to ER/Studio Business Architect for business process modeling aligned with the BPMN 2.0 specification.
- Aqua Data Studio by AquaFold – a new addition to the Idera, Inc. brand portfolio, provides powerful, cross-platform database productivity tools that help users query and analyze data, and create useful visualizations. Many companies have chosen Aqua Data Studio to replace multiple database, business analysis, data mining, business intelligence and reporting tools with this affordable, integrated solution.
“PASS Summit is an event we look forward to every year,” said Neil Garrett, vice president of marketing for IDERA. “It’s a great opportunity to showcase IDERA’s database lifecycle management approach and spend time with the data community.”
IDERA annually selects up-and-coming data professionals to be IDERA ACEs and sponsors them by providing travel funds for speaking engagements, networking opportunities within the data community and premier Geek Sync presentation spots throughout the calendar year. Below is a list of the 2018 class of IDERA ACEs:
- John Sterrett – Austin, TX
- Chris Hyde – Albuquerque, NM
- Amy Herold – Dallas, TX
- Tracy Boggiano – Cary, NC
- Kellyn Pot'Vin Gorman – Westminster, CO
- William Wolf – Pittsburgh, PA
- Jim Donahoe – Pittsburgh, PA
- Tamera Clark – Arrington, TN
Finally, IDERA will present an in-booth Geek Sync educational webinar with IDERA expert Devin Gallagher on Thursday, Nov. 2, at 2:00 p.m. PDT at booth #112. This presentation will walk through how to locate and resolve common performance issues in SQL Server including hot objects, poor performing SQL, missing or bad indexes and more. Devin’s session will also provide an inside look into both DB Optimizer and Aqua Data Studio. People who are not PASS Summit attendees can still register and watch online here.
PASS Summit 2017 will be held Oct. 31 – Nov. 3 in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit: http://www.pass.org/summit/2017/Home.aspx.
IDERA designs powerful database tools that solve end-user productivity problems. The company's broad portfolio of award-winning products addresses nearly every aspect of database modeling, development and management across dozens of platforms. A community of more than 100,000 data professionals across healthcare, financial services, retail and technology evangelize and use IDERA's tools. To learn more, visit www.idera.com.
FOLIO Communications Group, LLC
David Gibbs, 512-826-0754