* This release fixes a memory leak in the Processlist page, a leak when analyzing server logs using SFTP as well as some minor leaks elsewhere in the program code.
* Stopping data collection could cause a crash.
* Sometimes MONyog could not be stopped gracefully.
* MONyog was not able to read the Error log via SFTP if data collection interval was less than 25 seconds.
* Max open .idb files counter under Innodb-Others group could send a false '(yellow) warning alert' even if the value of innodb_open_files did not exceed the threshold.
Monyog MySQL Monitor 4.12 Has Been Released