Changes (as compared to 5.5) include:
* Added a number of monitors and advisors – mostly based on metrics exposed by MySQL 5.5+.
* In the 'Real Time' interface user may now define the threshold for when a query should be considered slow. Lowest possible setting is 1 second.
* In the 'Real Time' interface queries are now truncated after 5000 characters. Before it was 1000.
* 'queries' and 'slow queries' can now be exported to CSV in the 'Real Time' interface.
* Original query formatting is now retained in Real-Time.
* User Manager has added a privilege to allow (or not) to 'view literals' in Query Analyzer page for non-admin users. This can be used for blocking access to read sensitive data for such users and still giving them access to use the Query Analyzer.
* Added an option in 'Real-Time' to view all saved sessions for all selected servers.
* Added a 'thread count' showing number of currently running threads on 'Processlist' page.
* In the 'Real Time' interface displaying large BULK INSERTS was slow.
* Logging out from MONyog while 'Real Time' was populating could crash MONyog. Linux – and not Windows – was affected.
* In the replication overview page MONyog will now show 'binlog' file name and it's position wherever it applies (where binlogging is enabled). Before it was showing only for master servers.
* In the Monitors page the percentage of SELECTS did not display. This was unlike INSERTS, DELETES and UPDATES .
* A 'Long running query' email alert has added a note clarifying that when the alert was sent the query may still be running. Before it could be understood like the alert was sent after query had completed.