Important note: With the 6.1 release we have changed registration keys. The new key is available for registered users from our Customer Portal. Users upgrading from a pre-6.1 version should have the new key available before installing. Until Monyog is registered with the new key, it will not be collecting data from your servers.
Changes (as compared to 6.22) include:
* Added support for the ‘clear-text plugin’ (used by Oracle/MySQL LDAP authentication) and the ‘dialog plugin’ (used for MariaDB PAM authentication). There is no user setting for either. Monyog will transparently for user detect how to communicate with the server during authentication.
* When data collection was stopped for a server then, in some cases, user was not able to delete that server.
* In 'Wayback Machine' interface, the plotted values were sometimes not visible due to how axes were scaled in the chart displayed.
* If data collection for a server was stopped, then after restarting Monyog. and enabling data collection for that server, the values displayed in the Monitors tab were not getting updated in some cases.
* UI changes for 'long running queries' and counters with CSO disabled to make it more intuitive how to fully enable those features.
* SMTP and SNMP alerts will now as default be sent first time an alertable counter has exceeded the 'critical' setting.
* Formula of a monitor will now be displayed in event detail dialog in Events tab.