Monyog MySQL monitor v8.0.3 release includes some additional features for better usability and security optimizations. It also adds a few non-critical bug fixes.
Changes as compared to Monyog MySQL Monitor 8.0.2 include:
- Option to export entire Dashboard charts.
- Option to search tags in Server selectors.
- Completely re-designed Servers page.
- In monitors page, history chart did not plot for some counters.
- In Firefox browser, Servers page hanged with a large number of servers.
- Monyog failed to connect over SSH tunnel for Ubuntu-16.04.
- If ‘show_compatibility_56’ is off for MySQL-5.7 servers "Slave_running" counter gave a false alert. It will display "(n/a)" now.
- API added to change the mode of Real-time Monitoring.
- Enhanced security measures to avoid vulnerabilities like clickjacking, phishing etc.