We are pleased to announce the release of Precise 10.0, the company’s application performance monitoring platform. This latest release introduces a new web interface and several other features that help IT professionals improve the end-to-end performance monitoring of databases and applications, and recommend corrective actions.
As organizations process more and more digital transactions, IT can struggle to allocate resources and develop strategies to keep pace. The reality for most companies is a complex and evolving landscape of diverse applications that span a variety of platforms and disciplines supported by separate teams. With each team having its own discrete monitoring tools, it can be difficult to diagnose and correct performance problems across disparate but interdependent technologies.
Precise helps teams ensure that business applications perform at peak efficiency by collecting and analyzing key performance metrics over time. It can also detect and correct the root cause of performance problems whether in an application or a database.
Precise 10.0 introduces a new graphical user interface (GUI) based on a modern web framework using HTML5. The new GUI works on browsers including Chrome and Firefox, while still supporting Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. This new framework provides faster data transfer and rendering time which makes the GUI faster and more responsive.
This reduces the need for ActiveX and Flash from the Precise GUI.
Other Precise 10.0 features and capabilities include:
- In-depth information on the use of the in-memory area in Oracle databases, highlighting which tables and indexes are in-memory and their relevant statistics.
- Support for SQL Server Always On showing availability groups, replicas and the instances and databases related to them.
- Support for SAP ECC6.0 EHP 8 and Netweaver 7.5, bringing support up to the latest non-HANA version of SAP.
- Support for Microsoft IIS 10.0 Web Instances
- Support for DotNet 4.62 and 4.7 instances
- Support for SQL Server with Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2) without FIPS
If this is the first time you are installing Precise, install Precise version 10.0 as described in the Clean installation of the Precise Framework section of the Precise Installation Guide. If Precise version 9.9.0 is currently installed, upgrade directly to version 10.0 as described in the AdminPoint section of the Precise Administration Guide.
For more information, please refer to https://www.idera.com/application-performance-monitoring/end-to-end-erp-performance-monitoring
Download and install your Precise V10.0 software from here http://downloadfiles.idera.com/products/Precise.zip or from the Precise Support Portal https://idera.secure.force.com/precise