We are pleased to announce the general availability of SQL Diagnostic Manager 9.1. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the Idera Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the Idera Website. This release includes the following features:
In addition to a number of bug fixes, the release will include the following:
New Features for version 9.1:
- Idera Dashboard Integration Improvements
- Configurable Widget Overviews – Access aggregated views and functions for all your SQLdm repositories connected to the Idera Dashboard.
- Launch the SQLdm Console in context – Launch the Diagnostic Manager Console in context from the browser-based Idera Dashboard from instance overviews and alert listings.
- Improved web console views – Re-designed thumbnail and heatmap views for an enhanced visual overview of your monitored SQL Server environment plus new widgets for practical access to specific information.
- Extended Events – Activity Monitor now supports Extended Events for instances running SQL Server 2012+.
- Import and Export of Counters, Reports, and Alert Templates – Import or share custom counters, custom reports, and alert templates.
- Filegroup and Mount Point monitoring improvements such as configurable database filegroup alerts, new Disk Size view for key statistics on all monitored disk drives, and new Disk Space Usage reports.
- Monitor Additional SQL Server Services – Monitoring of the SQL Server Active Directory Helper and SQL Server Browser services plus inclusion of these services in the Server Summary report.
You can find more details about the new features of Diagnostic Manager 9.1 in the preview post.
Questions or comments? Please let us know in the SQL Diagnostic Manager forum.