We are pleased to announce the general availability of SQL Diagnostic Manager 12.2. Existing users may upgrade to this version through the Idera Customer Portal. New users may download the trial version from the Idera Website.
What’s New in Diagnostic Manager 12.2?
This release of SQL Diagnostic Manager (DM) introduces an exciting new browser interface for SQL Diagnostic Manager that provides a significantly enhanced web access experience to all SQL DM users. It was designed with minimal overhead in order to maximize performance and builds on components produced by IDERA FusionCharts and IDERA Sencha to add flexibility. The new browser interface design also parallels the look and feel of the Windows Console to minimize the learning curve for SQL Diagnostic Manager users. Further features of the new interface include:
- Light Mode and Dark Mode options
- Configurable Instance Overview with 27 different panel options color-coded for alert status
- Export Options for each panel in either PDF or spreadsheet format
- Minimal Unused White Space
- Session Overview with Session Detail Drilldown
- Alert Overview with Advanced Filters
- Context-Aware Interface for Mobile and Tablet Support
- Supported Browsers
- Windows Edge
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
SQL DM 12.2 will also include several key updates, such as upgrading to current components, improved alerting without the need for separate certificates, and customer-specific quality enhancements targeted to improve tool performance, stability, and supportability.
Note that the existing browser interface for SQL Diagnostic Manager in IDERA Dashboard (also termed CWF) will continue to be supported for the foreseeable future and may be used in parallel to the new SQL DM Browser interface.